Rebel NaNo

Currently taking a breather, will return shortly. <3 You can also find me at Deviantart and Tumblr.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

puffer fish in my sinus

I have...oh...several hundred pictures taken for the next Miliner update.   I was hopping to get the update edited and written by Saturday morning, because we are going to be without reliable internet for about a week.

But now there is, apparently, a puffer fish living in my sinus.  I've taken enough Benadryl to make even the most dedicated caffeine addict sleepy, which surely does not describe me in the least.

Which reminds me.

I love it when EA make total and complete sense.

Thank you sinuses, for finally giving me a reason to post this ridiculously majestic puffer fish.

Yes, nature is just like this.  In my nightmares.

No comments: