Rebel NaNo

Currently taking a breather, will return shortly. <3 You can also find me at Deviantart and Tumblr.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

blast from the past Miliner picture

"I...don't get it?"


It's a wild Maebe!   And this is, apparently, where her aversion to romance started.  With homework?

Not only did she have the world's most pinch-able cheeks, but apparently back in the olden times life was more rugged and grainy.   The kids had to walk uphill, both ways, through a storm of poor image quality.

Update: Disqus seems to be overloaded, the site gave me 503 errors when I went to visit.   So, I don't think comments are working.   Ah, boo.  I've temporarily turned it off - I'll either be able to import any new comments, or I've totally lost a whole heap of really nice discussions.

No comments: