Rebel NaNo

Currently taking a breather, will return shortly. <3 You can also find me at Deviantart and Tumblr.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

back from vacation

We adventured! To Canada!  :)

Back home to our cat, and a lot of catching up to do.  Though I was able to snatch intermittent internet up there.

My PC broke itself while we were away.  Though I am avoiding delving in, taking a cue from Schrodinger's Cat, because as long as I don't look in the case the hope that it will be an easy fix lives on (as does the fear that it won't.).

How is everyone?

Edit, because I don't think I've done anything to warrant a whole new post:
Computer is fixed, though with less memory then before.
And the cute sci fi sim and widget posters are here.  I posted them during vacation, though very quickly because when faced with a scenic lake and a pile of books the internet loses a whole lot of it's appeal.

I'm about to raid that thread for some goodies, myself.   There's no shame in that, right?  Er, right?

No comments: