Rebel NaNo

Currently taking a breather, will return shortly. <3 You can also find me at Deviantart and Tumblr.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Miliner event: Bombay finally emerges from her pupa

I finally opened up the Miliner project and let some aging happen. :)


It is Bombay's birthday!   She is Lynx and Alesha's daughter, and she has been in a pupa for several months now.

Her stats:
Genius, Grumpy
kids, crepes, sea foam

YAY
YAY!
...   smush


 I know Bombay, I know.   I made that face, too.   Darn you, EA! Oh well, I love Lynx and his mutant blond hair, and I will love Bombay.   At least until she hits YA and I can move her out of the house.


ALSO I have Alesha's sim file stripped of CC, if anyone would like her.   But without her CC she is very face 1, so she is easy to reproduce without the .sim file.

2 comments:

angiebeno said...

Aww what a cutie!

It's quite random how the genetics in this game works isn't it? sometimes i get weird eye colour that neither of the parents have!

Scones For Cream Tea said...

What, still?! You are on generation shmeventeen, though!

I wish that when throwing in imaginary parents or grandparents it would throw in ones that made sense. :D

Oh well, she looks a little like a gold wrapped chocolate coin.