Rebel NaNo

Currently taking a breather, will return shortly. <3 You can also find me at Deviantart and Tumblr.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

not really a legacy story, but...

I think I would like to turn my legacy into a story...but not before my wrist heals more.   I don't want to make a big project unless I can draw a cat into it.

Though for people who love to read, and to help me find it so I can remember what my family is up to, I have shared snippets of my Legacy family...

one
two
three
four
five   (the closest to a "real" legacy update - I had so much fun with this)

One of my poor, ignored, Carob Cats.  Don't you think a legacy would need a cat like that?   So many things I wish I was doing - just gotta keep hoping and thinking positive thoughts at my wrist.   I'll be able to go back to my projects soon.  <3 <3

No comments: