Rebel NaNo

Currently taking a breather, will return shortly. <3 You can also find me at Deviantart and Tumblr.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

New threads for (kitchy & spooky) babies



Let me just say, I am unreasonably excited to be able to change the baby blanket pattern.   Though I quickly found that any pattern was shrunk down to a teeny tiny size.   So I made a pattern with unusually large bear-bats.

How large is an unusually large bear-bat?   Pretty large.

The fabric can be easily color changed, though the wings can only be black, white, or gray.  The bear can also have his color shifted, but most changes do not look good.

Download:

P.S.  I love you, Master Controller.   Also, Berry of A Splash of Color Legacy, which is where I think I first saw an edited baby blanket.

No comments: