Rebel NaNo

Currently taking a breather, will return shortly. <3 You can also find me at Deviantart and Tumblr.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mediafired - patterns for those of among us who hate the exchange

Here are my spooky patterns for 2010, on mediafire.

 I'm not sure what else to say?

Thank you to those of you who downloaded, I hope they brought you Halloween joy.

Victorian Pumpkins


Splatter and Decay

Large Pumpkin Teapots

Bats and a Hidden Moon

Link to the exchange, if you want to grab them separately and the exchange does not fill you with rage:
Victorian Pumpkins
Bats and a Hidden Moon
Decaying and Splattered
Pumpkin Teapot

I hope by next Halloween to turn the Pumpkin Teapot into a sim painting - I spent the time on drawing and painting it, I just have to get it from point A to point B.

And....the Mediafire link - it has all the patterns included.

No comments: