Rebel NaNo

Currently taking a breather, will return shortly. <3 You can also find me at Deviantart and Tumblr.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy Belated Halloween

I had a lot going on this Halloween.  I know that's a surprise, because I clearly don't like it at all.  :D

One of the things I worked on was Simblreen - a gift giving event on Tumblr.  It was a lot of fun, and for once the fast pace of Tumblr was a benefit.

Here are the gifts I gave out.  I'm still working on posting pictures of as many of the gifts I received as possible.   It's always such a thrill to see something I worked on in someone else's game, I want everyone to get a chance to feel that.


One of my other favorite games is Dear Esther, and when I found the hidden wishing pool it made me want a terrain paint with coins.  If you look closely you can see these are all coins from TS3. :)
This is an edited Ambitions terrain paint. I’m sorry, I didn’t realize it until I loaded my game up. :(   I don’t know if you need the expansion or not.
I decided not to make a whole new background, because this way you can just paint on a dollop of coins where needed and it will blend seamlessly.
Download:
Mediafire || Dropbox
 _________________________________________________________________________







Arnie Hodge - 24 Hour Party Pixie
DOWNLOAD
Mediafire  ||  Dropbox
Round Glasses | Freckles | Lipstick | Eyeshadow

No comments: