Rebel NaNo

Currently taking a breather, will return shortly. <3 You can also find me at Deviantart and Tumblr.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Rebel NaNo

I love NaNoWriMo.

I even bought (on sale) that weird new bedroom set because there's a NaNo book shelf.

I've "won" NaNoWriMo 2 years now, and it feels great.   And then I basically ignore the novels.   I don't edit them, I don't feel emotional about them.  I don't even let my husband read them, and it is driving him into a slow pit of curiosity despair.

This year, I'm going to be a rebel.   My rebel goal is 77 hours of The Miliners.   From experience, that seems to be about the amount of time it took me to write a 50,000k word length novel.   But instead of just writing I will be photographing, assembling, writing, editing and publishing.

I added a little bit of text ^^^^^ at the top of the blog, stating my status.

Who else is NaNoing out there?

No comments: