Rebel NaNo

Currently taking a breather, will return shortly. <3 You can also find me at Deviantart and Tumblr.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

SNWHAL sim file: Annatto Xocoatl





She has a small nose, is wearing hat, is an alien lady and is a berry sweet sim.

Xocoatl was a chocolate drink, and I'm a fan of chocolate.

What more could you ask for?  Well, maybe me remembering her traits?  She's Family Oriented, Good Sense of Humor...and the rest of her traits are generally sweet and endearing.    Of course.   Look at that face, what else could she be?

skin color | I use most of the sliders I can get my hands on, most are not required | Ear sliders | contacts | eyebrows | hair | ‘asian’ eyebags | blush | ‘extra texture’ lip gloss | outfit: Generations | sleep/swim hair and remainder of outfits are either base game or Generations

DOWNLOAD
looking for a fix for the file

No comments: