Rebel NaNo

Currently taking a breather, will return shortly. <3 You can also find me at Deviantart and Tumblr.

Friday, August 26, 2011

scones thanks, Ocelot protests

First of all, thank you so much for the kind words and encouraging comments.   The feedback on the cakes has been so nice that it is basically overwhelming.  But in a very good way!

As I've mentioned in passing before, I have some frayed cartilage in my wrist, which causes some discomfort.   For a long time now I've been scared of making it worse, and I refused to do many of the things I love.  But for various reasons I decided to just go ahead and draw and paint and get my confidence back up and do a whole heap of cakes - and right now I obviously feel like that worked out!

Now, I really don't know what to do, but go back to the regularly scheduled lunacy!  ♥

FIRST - read this:
http://thenoirnights.blogspot.com/2011/08/hidden-sights-chapter-12-whys-and.html 
(and then the comic below will make more sense)

Or not, but it's a fantastically done legacy and you may get hooked.  You have been warned!

But poor Ocelot, can't help but identify with the antagonist.  :(





Here's a true fact about orchids:
When they die their ghost hops on-line and orders several replacements.   Plus some other orchids that happened to be on sale.    It's true!  There's no escaping them!

Previous
Next

No comments: