Rebel NaNo

Currently taking a breather, will return shortly. <3 You can also find me at Deviantart and Tumblr.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Advice Wanted?

First of all, I really appreciate everyone who has added a link here from their blogs.   While I do post updates to the EA forum, it's pretty ineffective compared to the number of people that buzz over here from other blogs.

The blogosphere!

It's like a sphere of flowers.

Covered in bees.

I would gush thankfully more often, but after a certain point it's a little creepy, isn't it?

Anyway, back to why I would like some advice.  When I peek at my stats it's pretty clear that most traffic is arriving from blogs and not the EA forum (I think my last EA update in the Miliner thread brough in...3 people?).   This makes me feel 1) thankful 2)lucky and 3)like other people are doing the work for me.  I don't like feeling like other people are doing the work.

I would like to feel like I'm doing something to bring readers to the Miliners.  They deserve it, for putting up with my sloooow progress.  I'm starting to believe that Aurata cries herself to sleep because she's ready to grow up and start the next generation.   But, I really don't know what to do to spread Miliner love.

Please advise?

Thank you.

No comments: