Rebel NaNo

Currently taking a breather, will return shortly. <3 You can also find me at Deviantart and Tumblr.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

hooooooorse

While I've had sim horses before, I mostly played them as independent agents who could explore the town without rushing off to make party drinks at every opportunity.

But, now that equus sims is releasing so much CC, and I've tried actually having a sim ride around on one, I'm basically smitten.

I don't know anything about horses.  In real life I'd happily trade a horse for his weight in cuddly cats.  But, I hate the cat facial sliders, so even though I expected to love sim cats, trying to make them causes cussing.  And...really? Cats can't like swimming or be loyal?  Nuts to that. 

I'll have to make some more custom hearts that look better on horses, because the one I just made looks best on fuzzy critters.

Because horse.

Horse horse horse.



No comments: