Rebel NaNo

Currently taking a breather, will return shortly. <3 You can also find me at Deviantart and Tumblr.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

good news bad news

The good news is my wrist has been basically functional, with barely a twinge from the torn cartilage.

The bad news is I don't really want to be on my computer when I could be painting, organizing, and just generally catching up on things that require hands.

I've been having a good time being anxious about watercolors.

But in the end it all ties together - practice with watercolors turns into better CC (I think?) or better story panels for the Miliners or any sort of tom foolery and shenanigans.

Until then, I'm off to repeatedly dunk my watercolor brush in my tea, which makes me sad each and every single time.  :D

If you think I should be paying attention to something just give me a whack with a whacking stick.

No comments: