Rebel NaNo

Currently taking a breather, will return shortly. <3 You can also find me at Deviantart and Tumblr.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

game working :) for now...

My game seems to be working.

And I got the last two screenshots I wanted for the Miliner update - so I should be able to update soon.   It's been over a month, so I might skip a lot of the comic panels, since they add hours to my work time.

Also, we use a service called Mozy.   It's $10 a month to back up 3 computers, and it's what let me save my Miliner game with minimal damage (but days and hours of frustration).

We use it because I once had the hard drive fail on my bargain priced netbook.  It's where I do all my writing, so I lost 2 novels and dozens of short stories. 

But it also apparently handy for saving legacies.

No comments: