Rebel NaNo

Currently taking a breather, will return shortly. <3 You can also find me at Deviantart and Tumblr.

Friday, September 23, 2011

thank you



Speaking of being over-emotional and dramatic…

I want to say thank you.

I’m pretty new to the community.  I showed up with a legacy and some CC, with no friends here.  It would have been easy to ignore me.

But instead my CC has over 2000 downloads and my blog with my legacy is inching towards 9000 views.  I’m not trying to boast or say I’m so special.

I’m not special. Not really.

But you guys are special, all of you who were willing to accept me and welcome me and strangest of all promote me.  If I have any success, then that success is the luck of stumbling into such a welcoming group of folks. Everything else is secondary.
<3

No comments: