Rebel NaNo

Currently taking a breather, will return shortly. <3 You can also find me at Deviantart and Tumblr.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Well, that's taking longer then expected.

So...I decided to kidnap an EA house and convert it to a crazy hodge podge house.  I thought to myself, "Self, you've acquired a ludicrous amount of projects, are you sure this is a good idea?"
"But I neeeeed it, for the comic *whine whine whine whine*"
"D:<"
"Besides, it won't take long! I'm just plopping some hideousness on an EA house, most of the work is done for me."

So the Little Roses Townhouse was selected for abuse, due to it being adorable and on a relatively small lot size (I think 20 x 20?).  

I think I'm 5 hours in and I've finished one room.  Well, two if you count the perfectly ordinary and boring laundry room.   Three if you count tossing a bathroom and an inventors station into the garage as a room.  Hey...this is starting to sound not so fail.

*confetti*

ALSO, if today is a Day of Fireworks then I hope you enjoy the heck out if it.  And if not, then be happy you're not surrounded by drunk Americans? :D  Have a good one, either way.

the start of the transmogrification

ultra-modern-ish TV room, to match the Provencal kitchen, and the Gothic master bed

No comments: