Rebel NaNo

Currently taking a breather, will return shortly. <3 You can also find me at Deviantart and Tumblr.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Operation needlessly spruce up Shang Simla

Well, here's a born in prettify-Twinbrook-side-game CAS screenshot of a Shukyee and Nothing offpsring.

I'm starting to build up a pretty good army of sims for my Miliner's Twinbrook, and for Shang Simla, for any vacation comics I end up doing.

Because scouring the internet for sims and CC is better then accepting that I need to re-shoot most of the screenshots for the next planned comic.  And there's plot in it so I shouldn't just skip it.

Anyway.

I love CC.


I think this guy is wearing the layerable facial piercings by  Winry on MTS (fun, but I'm not sure how much of it I'm going to really keep), mandarin skin by m. calero, eyebags by arisuka, kitty default replacement face fuzz, errrrrm...eyebrows and hair from...some...place.

I wish when I hovered over items in CAS there was a popup telling me what I was pointing at.

2 comments:

Shyne said...

It pisses me off how accurate I need to be with my CC bin, otherwise I have no fucking clue what my Sims are wearing. I also wish Sims 3 had some sort of way of telling who the author was, outside of CAS thumbnails :(

Scones For Cream Tea said...

So how DO you organize your CC?

I, kindasorta, did not plan on having a lot of it.