Rebel NaNo

Currently taking a breather, will return shortly. <3 You can also find me at Deviantart and Tumblr.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

oh wrist cartilage, how you vex me

UPDATE I'm sorry - I know it's Wednesday, and I've taken all the pictures, but I am just having a difficult time wrist-wise with using the computer.


UPDATE UPDATE It is now Saturday and we've had a small basement flood and a very short power outage.   Both small things, but major time drains.    I think I shall call this the cursed update.

New comic pushed to Wednesday at the latest. <3 <3 <3

So...aside from sexy grandpa Ocelot - is there anyone I should be featuring more of?   I have a mini story arc planned for Maebe.   As for the little kids.  Well.   Little kids are a bit boring, in the sims.


Oh wait. Lynx.  Current heir.  I should probably feature him.

2 comments:

angiebeno said...

Heya!

Oh no hope your wrist gets better soon!

Looking forward to the next update but lol @ Geico grandpa in the mean time.

Scones For Cream Tea said...

Thanks :)

I think it's ok for now, I just need to ignore the messy house.