Rebel NaNo

Currently taking a breather, will return shortly. <3 You can also find me at Deviantart and Tumblr.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Feedback welcome

Here is my progress so far on my skintone ramps:

The original, Sepia:
Based on sepia photographs, with many different color samples arranged lightest to darkest.
Photobucket 

Colorized
a more EA type of tone ramp with just different shades of the same color
based on colorized film, where the color turns out a little strange
also looks like spray tan
Photobucket


Dust
this one still vexes me
based on faded, dusty pictures
not exactly a fantasy color, but not exactly life-like, as old pictures don't have vibrant looking people in them
Photobucket 

These are just skin tone ramps, like the Fawkes skintones, not new skins.

Please let me know what I should fix.

My model is Agnes Crumplebottom.  :D

 New comic on Sunday! \o/
I'm so excited and thankful that people are reading them.   Hello people!

No comments: